Mentor/Dive Instructor - San Antonio area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwrichter

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I am an active duty Army officer stationed at JBSA . I am PFI freediver certified and into spearfishing. I've also done a resort dive, receiving the lowest level certification in PADI - "Basic Scuba Diver" and now I wish to progress all the way through to PADI Rescue Diver. Before signing up a local dive shop here in San Antonio, TX I wanted to see if there are any independent dive instructors that are looking to mentor and take me through the necessary course requirements to obtain Rescue Diver certification at a discounted price. I am eager to learn and looking to make an good inspiring friend and mentor in the process.

I have everything but tanks (wetsuit, goggles, fins, snorkel, BCD, regulator, gauges, etc.).

Thanks for reading!

-Matt

Matt,

The best shop in San Antonio is Dive World they do a get job, and are a bunch of great guys. I would talk to them and see what they can do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom