Diving in Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Helo Divers...

Anyone interested in diving in the Maldives..

We can offer you some of the best liveaboards at great rates..
its the Dive Season here...come take dive here in the Maldives...

- Touring Maldives...:wink:

Has anyone been to Cinnamon Island, Alidhoo?
I have booked a Christmas trip there but cannot find any dive information
The Tour Operator is unhelpful

Hi John,

Cinnamon not a bad selection ! you will love it there are good dive points around. one thing about the area this island is its not so touched yet . so the diving can be exclusive.

there are a number of dive sites. around 20 . most dive sites are out reef current rich dive sites. people who would liek photography and more calm activity may preffer inner atoll reef dive which can provide magnificent macro life.

Some dive sites which you can reach from cinamon is Filadhoo Wreck, Meridis Thila, Takandhoo Corner, Shark Point and Finay Thila. Manta season in this area is November / December through to May. I hope you are into find some good Manta show on your dives.

If you need any assistance let me know.

please dont use operators who cant help you with what you want . without helping they take your money is not good.

Back
Top Bottom