Aristakat Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fossilbabe

Fossilbabe
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Went out with Capt Jamie on 5/24/09 and what a great time we all had.:biggrin3: I came home with aleast 20+ Complete Megalodons. :yeahbaby: The smallest being 2 inches and the largest being over 4 inches. Whale ear bones,Horse teeth,Wrist bones from a horse. The weather was great and the Vis was at least 10 feet. I could see the shadow of the boat from 30 feet down. Everyone had a great time and found some really nice shark teeth today. Here are some pictures of the shark teeth as I found them. They were just laying there for me to pick up. Capt Jamie puts you on top of the teeth each and everytime,most of the big teeth were found right under the boat. :wave: Great day and had a blast and met some really wonderful people as well. Sea ya :scubadive:

Attachments

• PICT0076.jpg
    PICT0076.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 205
  • PICT0077.jpg
    PICT0077.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 185
  • PICT0078.jpg
    PICT0078.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 182
  • PICT0079.jpg
    PICT0079.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 204
  • PICT0080.jpg
    PICT0080.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 223
Total a great day all in all. Found a sweet complete Mammoth tooth,Megalodons,whale ear bones,horse teeth. Kudo's to cpat Jamie again for a great day of SHARK TOOTH collecting. He again put me right on top of the teeth. I had him laughing at me at one point because my dive flag kept hitting the boat. I went back up top handed him my flag and said I will be under the boat. He laugh at me and I was serious all the teeth were found right under the boat. GREAT JOB Capt Jamie. You totally ROCK as well. :wink:

Attachments

• PICT0083.jpg
    PICT0083.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 141
  • PICT0087.jpg
    PICT0087.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 144
  • PICT0088.jpg
    PICT0088.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 141
  • PICT0089.jpg
    PICT0089.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 151
  • PICT0090.jpg
    PICT0090.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 144
  • PICT0091.jpg
    PICT0091.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 132
  • PICT0092.jpg
    PICT0092.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 129
Well it sure does sound as if you had an excellent weekend of diving!!! Nice treasures! With the luck everyone has with captain Jamie it makes me wonder if he doesn't go out the night before and seed the area!!!!:wink:

Well, now that you mention it, bdrannik was convinced that he was taping them to the boat hull.:rofl3:

Fossilbabe, I just have this mental picture of you beatin' up Jamie's boat with your dive flag. What a riot!!:rofl3:

Well, now that you mention it, bdrannik was convinced that he was taping them to the boat hull.:rofl3:

Fossilbabe, I just have this mental picture of you beatin' up Jamie's boat with your dive flag. What a riot!!:rofl3:
I was really thinking I better do something because I could feel him moving my flag all around the boat,I could feel my rope getting really tight then lose, tight and lose, tight and lose. I finially came up and he was standing in front of me with his hook in hand and my dive flag rope and I just had to laugh. I told him I'm sorry but all the teeth are under the boat. He had a big smile on his face and I handed him my flag and went back down. I thought he was going to be mad at me, but all he would do was laugh. It was a great day and I still have a big smile on my face. Thanks Capt Jamie!!!

Nice finds... I did a quick touch-up in free Paint.NET (Adjustments -> Auto-Level) and these two came out a little better:

Attachments

• PICT0078.jpg
    PICT0078.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 151
  • PICT0083.jpg
    PICT0083.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 144

Almost... hehe.. When DiveMaster Bob brought up 3"-plus teeth on EVERY dive of EVERY trip I went on I joked that he must have a secret stash taped to the bottom of the hull.. :wink:

Here are the finds for dive on 5/31 Great dive and great people diving. Met with Jamie, Jim, Donny, Ann, Sam, MaryAnn, MissD. Day of diving with friends was total awesome.:) Everyone had lots of stories to tell on the boat about what they saw and found. Everyone found some nice large shark teeth. Capt Jamie lives up to his name for putting us right on top of the teeth. Kudos to the aristakat and crew. You guys rock!!!! Second to last picture is of a Mako 2 3/4 uncleaned and last picture is of tooth cleaned. Thanks again Capt Jamie and Jim for making it a great Fossil Dive.:D

Attachments

• PICT0123.jpg
    PICT0123.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 121
  • PICT0124.jpg
    PICT0124.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 131
  • PICT0125.jpg
    PICT0125.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 120
  • PICT0105.jpg
    PICT0105.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 132
  • PICT0126.jpg
    PICT0126.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 132
Almost... hehe.. When DiveMaster Bob brought up 3"-plus teeth on EVERY dive of EVERY trip I went on I joked that he must have a secret stash taped to the bottom of the hull.. :wink:

I think someone is jealous:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom