Diver Demographics

Which Describes You Best?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NauticalbutNice

Contributor
Reaction score
This is nothing really serious but I just wondered if there was any specific trend across all the divers on this board.

Just vote as you are! And apologies for the age splitting - it was the only way I could think to sort it!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Hey I'm under 25 and I've "afforded" my gear...

Can anyone spare some change?

Nauticalbutskint :fruit:

It's neck to neck, 25-40 regular vs 40-60 regular. Come on 40-60 regular,
I know you can do it!
You will have to pardon me, it is Kentucky Deby withdrawal!

I would be a regular diver if I didn't have such a strong aversion to cold water :11:

I can sympathize - diving should fit in your personal idea of 'fun', and cold water doesn't fit that definition for me - maybe a Galapagos trip and hitting below the thermocline or something, but that's it.

I'm stupid....

I am stupid!

I read the poll, and thought "hey, since no units are affixed to the numbers, it's probably dives/year" -- then went ahead clicking "60+" while thinking "strange that there're no higher numbers, a large part of the SB-populations dive much more frequently than that...."

After hitting "submit" did I realize "hmm, with those numbers, could it be....divers AGE?"

If that's the case, then I just voted for twice my current age -- bummer!

Wait, I am not stupid -- I blame the submitter of the poll! Darn, (s)he should have written what them numbers mean....

voop:
I'm stupid....

I am stupid!

I read the poll, and thought "hey, since no units are affixed to the numbers, it's probably dives/year" -- then went ahead clicking "60+" while thinking "strange that there're no higher numbers, a large part of the SB-populations dive much more frequently than that...."

After hitting "submit" did I realize "hmm, with those numbers, could it be....divers AGE?"

If that's the case, then I just voted for twice my current age -- bummer!

Wait, I am not stupid -- I blame the submitter of the poll! Darn, (s)he should have written what them numbers mean....

Everyone else got it. I must be your advanced age. I noticed there were only a few 60+ people out there:lol:

NauticalbutNice:
This is nothing really serious but I just wondered if there was any specific trend across all the divers on this board.

Just vote as you are! And apologies for the age splitting - it was the only way I could think to sort it!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

It was a little confusing, I don't know of any "0" old divers.
But the apologies on the post explained it.

Back
Top Bottom