What's Wrong With You Britts??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MR BEAN RULES :eyebrow:
Rick Inman:
What in the world is wrong with you British people?? Don't you know that we Americans take our movie stars very seriously??

Tom Cruise is an American icon, for goodness sake. Did you all really think that was funny? How dare you humiliate one our our cherished celebrities!

Do you really think that squirting him in the face is funny? Well, do you? Do you??

The nerve... I supposed you wouldn't mind if we Americans put a whoopee cushion under the Queen's throne??

You know, this is just the sort of childish behavior that made us start our own country in the first place.

I think you're just jealous of all the stars we have when all you have is Benny Hill and Mr. Bean.

You people keep pulling stunts like this and we won't let Gary Coleman come and visit you anymore.

Rick

Oh, yeah. HERE'S THE LINK.

Meanwhile, security led away the prankster and three members of his camera crew. The quartet was later arrested on suspicion of assault; they were released on bail within hours but ordered to return to a police station on July 4 as authorities consider whether to file charges.

What they don't celebrate the 4th of July, it's not a holiday? :D

dlndavid:

Uh Dave, That's the day we got independence from the English.

1776, Boston Tea Party ringing any bells?

Not everyone throws a party on our holidays. . . .

Yah and next your going to blame them for giving us the imperial system of measurement. :wink:

dlndavid:
The Brits may have followed suit with certain ideas and commercial interests as well as copied a bunch of stuff from you Yanks, BUT i have this feeling that they wont copy July 4th :wink:

David is just trying to cause a international incident!
fart.gif

Lil' Irish Temper:
David is just trying to cause a international incident!
fart.gif

Kinda like nelly from Ireland :D

leave Ireland out of this...this is between you guys and the brits..although i think Simon is outnumbered..

I think if one of you Britts would make a public apology to Tom Cruise here on Scubaboatd then we could forget about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom