What's Wrong With You Britts??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
What in the world is wrong with you British people?? Don't you know that we Americans take our movie stars very seriously??

Tom Cruise is an American icon, for goodness sake. Did you all really think that was funny? How dare you humiliate one our our cherished celebrities!

Do you really think that squirting him in the face is funny? Well, do you? Do you??

The nerve... I supposed you wouldn't mind if we Americans put a whoopee cushion under the Queen's throne??

You know, this is just the sort of childish behavior that made us start our own country in the first place.

I think you're just jealous of all the stars we have when all you have is Benny Hill and Mr. Bean.

You people keep pulling stunts like this and we won't let Gary Coleman come and visit you anymore.

Rick

Oh, yeah. HERE'S THE LINK.

Don't worry Rick......it probably is a behaviour that comes from watching too much American TV. :D

I love the fact that he chewed the guy out.

If you were sitting at work and someone you didn't know came by and threw water in your face, how would you react? Geez.

I thought it was amusing when i read the story the other day. Not laugh out loud funny, but its nice to see people who seem to think so much of themselves brought down a peg or two. Did anyone see him on the interview with that Aussie guy, doesnt seem all that nice a person from what i have seen.

I'll take Benny Hill and Monty Python any day over the American TV comedies.

After watching those for so many years, I'm just about able to understand the English language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom