Post your boats!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is a nice dive boat.

And you can edit your old posts instead of making new ones :)

Preview should also show you what it will look like before you post.

captndale:
I hope I got it right this time. If so, this is Enterrprise.

showphoto.php
[/url]

Great diving boat! Any live aboard accomodations aboard? What's diving like there?

Reidar

KOMPRESSOR:
Great diving boat! Any live aboard accomodations aboard? What's diving like there?

Reidar
We just do day trips. We have bunks for the crew but not for passengers. Diving in the Great Lakes equals WRECK DIVING at it best. I am a wreck enthusiast and have dived in many locations, but nothing compares to the wrecks we have here.

tremtech:
This is our delivery vehicle
.............And as of today (8-29-2005)this is the new ride ,just waiting on reg.tag and title

New boat on the way here too! Got rid of the Trophy (Stay away from Merc Engines!) and getting a RIB custom made for me. Going to be powered by twin Yamaha 4strokes

cdennyb:
...and Live On, And Work From, Etc. Etc. Etc. Ha Ha Ha

Nice but I like Tiger's better (supposed to have a trimix filling station).

DiveGolfSki:
Nice but I like Tiger's better (supposed to have a trimix filling station).

It does... there was a big article in Powerboat and Motor Yatch about it.
Also talked about the Tri-Mix system installed by Brownies Third Lung company.

OK, I've never uploaded a photo. I hope it worked. If it did, see my (our) new joy!! Put it in at Pt Lobos yesterday and got to see Blue Fish Cove for the first time. Too many flies on the surface, but oooh baby it was nice below. :)

OK- I don't think it worked. Would someone please tell me how to do it, or where to go to find out. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom