Fins for Navy SEALs/coast guard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they are in fact using the rocket fins, check em out

http://navyseals.zoovy.com/category/6.3/

but the seal on the pic below is using scubapro jetfins

note the variety of these other seals, one is using a force fin

mvc-044f.jpg

Just filled an order for a group of SEALs.... Jet fins

BTW...The fins in 'SPOONS' photo are Jet fins

When I was at Team 8, jetfins were standard issue. However, if you wanted to purchase/use your own fins you could.

The one nice thing about the jetfins is that the foot pocket was big enough that you could wear it over a jungle boot.

Thanks,

jsbromley:
When I was at Team 8, jetfins were standard issue. However, if you wanted to purchase/use your own fins you could.

The one nice thing about the jetfins is that the foot pocket was big enough that you could wear it over a jungle boot.

Thanks,

Too bad they won't fit over a DUI rockboot...

Seeing those pictures of the SEALs makes me miss my old job....... Then I realize I make far more money now than I did as an E5. And that I am old, beat up, and enjoy being warm and dry.

I still miss it. :)

Blitz:
Seeing those pictures of the SEALs makes me miss my old job....... Then I realize I make far more money now than I did as an E5. And that I am old, beat up, and enjoy being warm and dry.

I still miss it. :)

It's funny how that works, isn't it. How could being cold, wet and miserable be so much fun? It sometimes makes me wonder if we weren't all somewhat masochistic.

Only one...back in the USD Rocket Fins....I still have a pair and still use them....Best fins out.

JC

It is. Some of the omost miserable times of my life are my fondest memories.

ranger979:
It's funny how that works, isn't it. How could being cold, wet and miserable be so much fun? It sometimes makes me wonder if we weren't all somewhat masochistic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom