Need Recommendation for Pink Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have Quattros, I have Deep Six Eddy Fins, I have Go-Sports. I vote Go-Sports. The Quattros in the smaller sizes are nice but by the time we get up to size Regular they no longer fit nicely in a dive bag. The Eddy Fins are little too stiff and not especially comfortable and are a little down on power IMO compared to the Go-Sports. I would say the Eddy does frog kick perhaps a bit better than the Go-Sports. I just ordered a pair of the Gorilla Go-Sports. I suppose it depends, but regardless, if I am having difficulty moving against a current I do not generally see anyone doing much better at it no matter what fins the have. An exception might be drift diving off WPB/Jupiter etc. with free diver fins. Not many swim throughs there to deal with generally that would favor shorter fins.

I found the deep 6 to perform better for me, but my feet are a little floaty and the go sports being positive rather than neutral probably effected that. I also primarily frog kick. But everyone has different body diamatics and preferences.

I own pink Scubapro Seawing Novas, in hindsight, I should have went with the Go Sports but I was still finning wrong in Mares Quattros. Grumble, grumble, men aren’t supposed to wear or own pink, I know.

I’m not gonna lie, the Scubapro pink is a bright and fun color - very visible underwater.

I own pink Scubapro Seawing Novas, in hindsight, I should have went with the Go Sports but I was still finning wrong in Mares Quattros. Grumble, grumble, men aren’t supposed to wear or own pink, I know.

I’m not gonna lie, the Scubapro pink is a bright and fun color - very visible underwater.

Real men wear pink.

my wife LOVES pink dive gear..... she has pink jets for diving dry, and pink Rk3s for diving wet. they work well, and she's very happy with both.

"The Eddy Fins are little too stiff and not especially comfortable and are a little down on power IMO compared to the Go-Sports"

i don't understand this. i have the Eddys and my son has Go. we have both worn each other's fins, and both of us prefer the Eddy because they're more powerful

"The Eddy Fins are little too stiff and not especially comfortable and are a little down on power IMO compared to the Go-Sports"

i don't understand this. i have the Eddys and my son has Go. we have both worn each other's fins, and both of us prefer the Eddy because they're more powerful

Same for me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom