Need Recommendation for Pink Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1695294157164.png

1695321455223.jpeg

My son has these and they are actually a dark pink in person. In my opinion the best all around fin and they have a full version which I use in warm water boat diving. Also in my opinion way better than the No Go Sports.

View attachment 803121
My son has these and they are actually a dark pink in person. In my opinion the best all around fin and they have a full version which I use in warm water boat diving. Also in my opinion way better than the No Go Sports.

I had one of those and I stopped using them as soon as I got my Go Sport. I tried selling them for a long time but no takers, people want the Go Sport (and now the Super Novas).

I had one of those and I stopped using them as soon as I got my Go Sport. I tried selling them for a long time but no takers, people want the Go Sport (and now the Super Novas).

Happy they work for you, mine sit in the shed next to my Novas, Jets and various other fins collecting dust. They didn't have enough for me using them in any kind of current hence the nick name "No Go's".

Go Sport is the best value for what you are looking for.

I disagree I found the deep 6 to be better, but people have different body types.

My daughter bought a pair of cressi frog plus fins in pink/black for wetsuit dives. I have no other knowlegde than that she's been very happy with them.

If you decide not to go with deep 6 fins, make sure the fins are neutral or positively buoyant, since she'll be diving in a wetsuit.
I think that this will depend on her personal trim. Some people have floaty feet even in wetsuits (like me). My wife has a pair of old school Scuba Pro Jet fins in pink so those are out there.

Jackie

I have Quattros, I have Deep Six Eddy Fins, I have Go-Sports. I vote Go-Sports. The Quattros in the smaller sizes are nice but by the time we get up to size Regular they no longer fit nicely in a dive bag. The Eddy Fins are little too stiff and not especially comfortable and are a little down on power IMO compared to the Go-Sports. I would say the Eddy does frog kick perhaps a bit better than the Go-Sports. I just ordered a pair of the Gorilla Go-Sports. I suppose it depends, but regardless, if I am having difficulty moving against a current I do not generally see anyone doing much better at it no matter what fins the have. An exception might be drift diving off WPB/Jupiter etc. with free diver fins. Not many swim throughs there to deal with generally that would favor shorter fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom