What's your favorite scuba t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL..That is one for you Polly :D They even have a thong!!

My favorite says " I dunked my pecker at blue springs". It has a picture of a duck with mask, snorkel and fins on.

good one, jason, and there's a thong. hmm. but i guess the fave that i never had is gone - the website isn't there anymore, sob.

the shirt said 'DIVE SLUT - any place, any time, any buddy'

H2Andy:
my favorite was a DAN t-shirt:

Pet the moray eel.
Step on the sea urchin.
Touch the fire coral.
Pull on the nurse shark's tail.

And we thank you for your support

Diver's Alert Network
H2Andy,
I would love to get that t-shirt. Do you remember which store you got it from. or any idea how to get it?

aboalreem:
H2Andy,
I would love to get that t-shirt. Do you remember which store you got it from. or any idea how to get it?
Totally. I must have that shirt. If it was DAN-approved, I wonder if they either sell it (haven't checked their site) or know who does?

BabyDuck:
good one, jason, and there's a thong. hmm. but i guess the fave that i never had is gone - the website isn't there anymore, sob.

the shirt said 'DIVE SLUT - any place, any time, any buddy'

I know enough about ordering shirts that if we could get a bunch of girls/gals/women/chicks around here that wanted them, we could put in an order. I'd be down with that tag line!:lol:

ooh! i'm in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom