Leisure Pro Short Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent advertising video. Short and sweet.... Never yet purchased anything from LeisurePro though.... Have been getting stuff through local stores in Southeast Asia mostly arising from service and warranty comcerns...will try one day though...

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post a quick update here and let you know that the new, longer length video is just about ready. Hopefully I will have a link for you all later this week or early next week. It looks to be about 5 mins long or so right now and of course I’ll update you once I have a link.

We stopped in last week (Sunday) and actually got to see the store. Too bad all the cool stuff on the video isn't visible :(

Talked to Ben, who said that Brett was off that day. I thought they mad you guys work every day? :wink:

-travis

We stopped in last week (Sunday) and actually got to see the store. Too bad all the cool stuff on the video isn't visible :(

Talked to Ben, who said that Brett was off that day. I thought they mad you guys work every day? :wink:

-travis

Travis,

I'm one of the lucky ones, usually I have the weekend off. Most everyone else says it feels like they work every day :wink: Hopefully I'll catch ya next time you stop by.

They did most of the filming for the second video on a sunday too, so I'm in it just for a second, you see me (well part of me) taking an order.

The new video is almost ready, hopefully today!

good video.....now tell me about your manufacturer's warranty program ie do you carry them OR is it your own??.....TIA.......

good video.....now tell me about your manufacturer's warranty program ie do you carry them OR is it your own??.....TIA.......

Diver 85,

I'm just running out but I thought I would get you some information here quick. Here's a link to a post all about it: Link

And of course I would like to also refer you to our warranty info on our site: Warranty Info.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

also, not everything in the video is filmed on location in nyc ... the warehouse is just across the river in elizabeth nj right? literally 5 miles away ... which is where some of it was filmed?

Ronzo, There's a good mix of store and fulfilment center in the first part of the video. When you get to the part titled "Retail Facility" it is shot completely in the store and will give you the best idea of what our store is like.

And yes, the fulfilment center is in Elizabeth not too far away at all.

I've made several purchases through LP and had great success, with excellent prices, usually gotten free shipping, and had zero problems. It's too bad they're in NYC, as I can't stand that place! Ick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom