Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So... this year's Spring M&G has a trucking theme?

"Give me fooorty acres and ahlll turn this rig around ...." :D

I hope this doesn't scare you, but I not only recognize that song, but I can sing it. I can also help you with "Diesel Smoke and Dangerous Curves" and I know where the road in Maine is that "never, never, never sees a smile."

Hey, you brought it up.

Originally Posted by cldwdiver View Post
"Give me fooorty acres and ahlll turn this rig around ...."

Okay, I can't help it.

... it's the eeeeasiest way I've found. Some guys can turn it on a dime or turn it right down town, but I need forty acres to turn this rig around.

Needless to say, I won't be bringing 40 sticks of dynamite to the M&G (it's in the song, I swear).
We used to have an old mix tape of all the old trucking songs- a guy used to sell them up at the truck stops at the I76/I71 split.

Ted-
Okay signed up like you suggested. When you get around to updating the food list like Mitten Diver requested, add croissants and canadian bacon to go with those farm fresh eggs for breakfast.

I can also help you with "Diesel Smoke and Dangerous Curves"

Let's forget the diesel smoke and work on the dangerous curves. :D

So... this year's Spring M&G has a trucking theme?

I can also help you with "Diesel Smoke and Dangerous Curves" and I know where the road in Maine is that "never, never, never sees a smile."

Hey, you brought it up.

How about the hill in Scranton PA with the 30,000 pounds of mashed banananas?

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom