Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey I just picked up a new bp/w and a lp121, so I am gonna have to get that tweaked at the MG

Meet N Greet is always used for tweaking new gear. It is the best time to do it. Before we start up with the good diving, later in the year. I'm already signed up for two trips this year and I'm planning some dives off the Carolina coast as soon as I talk to Jchoby about some dive ops down there.

The pictures always do that on Arpil fools day.

I will be going through Toledo on my way down. I dont like to do the detour thing when pulling the Bunkhouse. If the person selling the tank is willing to meet at the southbound rest area in Bowling Green then I will bring your tank for you.

"Give me fooorty acres and ahlll turn this rig around ...." :D

Meet N Greet is always used for tweaking new gear. It is the best time to do it. Before we start up with the good diving, later in the year. I'm already signed up for two trips this year and I'm planning some dives off the Carolina coast as soon as I talk to Jchoby about some dive ops down there.

I thought Meet & Greet was for eating and ripping on your buddies? I also wanted to thank you for providing me with the information about your booked dive trips. Another thing that we are suppossed to do at the Meet & Greet. Don't worry my feelings aren't hurt.:confused:

I thought Meet & Greet was for eating and ripping on your buddies? I also wanted to thank you for providing me with the information about your booked dive trips. Another thing that we are suppossed to do at the Meet & Greet. Don't worry my feelings aren't hurt.:confused:

It is for Eating I just wanted it to look offical I didnt want him to cancel if he thought we werent actually going to dive.

Hey I just picked up a new bp/w and a lp121, so I am gonna have to get that tweaked at the MG

Hey, we can tweak together; I just got my 40 cubft. pony, and with my new dry suite and weight system, I'll be doing a lot of tweaking, especially with weight.

Hey, we can tweak together; I just got my 40 cubft. pony, and with my new dry suite and weight system, I'll be doing a lot of tweaking, especially with weight.

Hey, a tandem tweaking...

TICKETS! TICKETS! GET YER TANDEM TWEAKING TICKETS HERE! :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

oh-oh---I hope I just didn't add to the list of "things you don't say to a man at M & G":no

Sounds like a good idea, ill be in my 7mil wesuit though, Im hoping for a warm day :)

Definitly something not to say to a man, though ill take a percentage of the proceeds....hey come on I'm a poor college student!

oh-oh---I hope I just didn't add to the list of "things you don't say to a man at M & G":no

Definitly something not to say to a man, though ill take a percentage of the proceeds....hey come on I'm a poor college student!

OH MITTEN! Would you please do the honors? :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom