Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I get promoted to lead bers students on the night dive then wooooooo hooooooo Victims hehehehehe

These would be OW students if they come, haven't had any takers yet, and OW can't do night dives before finishing cert dives. Taking Brian's place leading my students just wouldn't be the same without including the diver known as 5 Knives :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Having just returned from sunny warm Florida, the rain and the cold front heading in are NOT welcomed. I'll predict highs in the low 70's with the nights in the mid-50's for M&G. Maybe if enough people agree, that'll happen...yeah...

I'm not on the list yet for a tent (with zippers that work) or a heater (which is bigger than Ber's) and the propane to run it.

I'll bring something resembling food, not sure what it will be.

I'm going to Florida just before the M&G; I have some friends in the keys. The Mrs. wears flip flops to work...she's a school teacher. Yeah, warm and sunny is welcome here! I'll try to bring some back with me from my boondoggle...

Hey, what happened to all the pics?

Anyway, anyone coming in from Toledo? Or passing through? I want to purchase a tank from someone there but it's not so convenient picking it up. Location is in Rossford, right off Eagle Point, about 5 minutes from 75. Lemme know...

Berskie - You need to invent a new way to kill me and/or dispose of the body. You'll have a tough time finding gators or shark in Ohio. :p

Berskie - You need to invent a new way to kill me and/or dispose of the body. You'll have a tough time finding gators or shark in Ohio. :p

Somebody has been drinking and posting again :shelli:
Ber :lilbunny:

I dunno about that. I've seen plenty of lawyer's offices all over the place... :D

Hey, what happened to all the pics?

Anyway, anyone coming in from Toledo? Or passing through? I want to purchase a tank from someone there but it's not so convenient picking it up. Location is in Rossford, right off Eagle Point, about 5 minutes from 75. Lemme know...

The pictures always do that on Arpil fools day.

I will be going through Toledo on my way down. I dont like to do the detour thing when pulling the Bunkhouse. If the person selling the tank is willing to meet at the southbound rest area in Bowling Green then I will bring your tank for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom