Destin Megadive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So yeah, everyone just bring potluck for 20ish people. We'll figure it out. Im also going to be doing a offshore dive on sunday if anyone want to join. Basically be at jetties at 10am for dive, 1pm at Henderson Park for food.

How do we get in on the Destin Dive? Jonathan: when is the next Tallahassee Scuba Club meeting?

Uhm, just show up at the Jetties. Its a public dive. Next TSC meeting is August.

This mean we're having crawfish and brownies that weekend? yum :D

I can bring the brownies. Crawfish are courtesy of Big Bro. Not sure if he has been on the board recently and knows about this. I need to call him tonight so I'll mention this get together to him.

I have a thought

Unfortunately for men, that is usually as far as it gets :wink:

So yeah, everyone just bring potluck for 20ish people. We'll figure it out.Basically be at jetties at 10am for dive, 1pm at Henderson Park for food.

Let me interpret. Everyone is invited to show up and attend on August 2nd, Destin Jetties 10am and be on the beach ready to dive!! From past experience, only bring what you can carry on your back to the beach :shakehead:. That hike is a killer.
Bring food to Henderson Park because these professional grabbers probably won't catch anything to eat.:D

There, my work is done. No Thank You's necessary.:blinking:

Well speak of the Devil and his ears will burn, I missed that call little sis. But any whooo here I am. It will be too late in the season for crawfish(mostly a spring item) but that being said, with the other half's work schedule and mine things have been pretty dry around here.
Beth has two maybe three semesters left then look out we will be able to take some time off to get wet I hope dry rot doesn't set in on Beth.
Hopefully we can get another spring/ early summer get together going next year...cause after that we will be looking to move to Florida (Tampa area) due to Beth's interest in working in a Zoo or Aquarium.......

Okay EGG, no need to bash when one tries to help (despite the limited capacity to do so).

Things are still looking good for me to make the trip down from Augusta! Whoohoo! I have had to really play with my work schedule and make a choice Destin, for this Mega Dive, a 6 day liveaboard, or Labor Day Weekend West Palm Beach Dive. Basically, I really, really want to do all of them just can't find the time or $$$$ for them all.

Since I have not been down to our condo in sooooo long I want to do that most importantly.

I am going to take some vacation days and come on down!

So, I am not sure about what food I can chip in. What would be a good addition to the already thought of things. Salad, Baked Beans, chips?????What type of thing would you guys like???

I am really excited to get back in the water, I have not been since last Labor Day! Wonder if I remember how!:D

See you later!
Cindy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom