Kind'a Bummed Out.............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmmike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well,

I'm kind'a bummed about the weather up here in Ct., and it's going to screw-up my annual New Years Eve Day Day :shakehead:.

Every year my wife and I go to Dutch Springs to get in the last dive of the year, but this year looks like the weather forecast is going to mess that up. Up here in Ct, we going to get a couple of inches and it looks like Pa. is going to get 2 inches.

Looks like I'm going to wander around the house lost, or just watch some of the Bowl games :popcorn:...................

Hope everyone has a good New Year

don't feel alone mike .. I have to bail on a paid for trip to the "grave yard" cause I got bronchitis and sinus problems all at once. I'll prolly get my cash back thou.

Yeah I feel for you, we had a cold front move though here and the temp droped about 5degs. I dont know if were going to make it out on the water in the next few days due to the temps :rofl3: :rofl3:

Well,

I'm kind'a bummed about the weather up here in Ct., and it's going to screw-up my annual New Years Eve Day Day :shakehead:.

Every year my wife and I go to Dutch Springs to get in the last dive of the year, but this year looks like the weather forecast is going to mess that up. Up here in Ct, we going to get a couple of inches and it looks like Pa. is going to get 2 inches.

Looks like I'm going to wander around the house lost, or just watch some of the Bowl games :popcorn:...................

Yea man I am about 10 minutes from Dutch and it looks like we are in for an inch of snow starting tonight into tomorrow. Get a party platter and watch some football, sound like a good idea. Happy New Year!

You're going to let a few inches of snow stop you from a New Year's tradition? Just watch out for the other guy and take your time getting down there.

I feel for you. I was going to do a quick dive New Year's Day, but the 25 degrees plus 30-35 knot winds gusting over 40 kinda sucks. Maybe I SHOULD invest in a drysuit. :p

Well,

2 inches? Sissy.

Just kidding:D

No snow here yet, looks like it may hold off until later tonight. Not sure how far you are but if you start driving now you can probaly make it and dive!

Back
Top Bottom