Kind'a Bummed Out.............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I feel for you, we had a cold front move though here and the temp droped about 5degs. I dont know if were going to make it out on the water in the next few days due to the temps :rofl3: :rofl3:

Hubby and I have not dove in the Gulf since the water dropped to 60 degrees. Way too cold for me!!!! BRRRRRR!!!!! We either go to the east coast where the water is 75, or up to the springs where the water is 72. I still need to break out my 5 mil tho...

:newyear:

We call it Snow divin!

Seattle has recieved the most snow it has had in 15+ years,.. breaking the old record by more than a foot. Completely shut down the entire city and surrounding areas for more than 5 days..... But the diving was great... and the looks on bystanders faces when your suiting up in the snow storm about to go in....... Priceless!

It was a good 10 degrees warmer in the water than it was on shore!

Samson-

Okay, Noob question: What's snow? :D

I think it's a tech-diving "thing".

Thanks, I was wondering why I didn't find it in PADI Specialty Courses.

Good diving.

--tom--

We call it Snow divin!

Seattle has recieved the most snow it has had in 15+ years,.. breaking the old record by more than a foot. Completely shut down the entire city and surrounding areas for more than 5 days..... But the diving was great... and the looks on bystanders faces when your suiting up in the snow storm about to go in....... Priceless!

It was a good 10 degrees warmer in the water than it was on shore!

Samson-

Hey Samson, you know the gray clouds that passed over you and didn't drop any snow. We'll it's over here, ALL FLIPPIN 7 FEET OF IT Your side set 15 year records while we set all time records with no end in sight. I just wish I wasn't laid up so I could go dive. But then again when we dive on the holidays they aren't good dives at all.:wink:

Gary D.

It still boils down to several feet sitting there just waiting to be a flood later.

Gary D.

Boiled down... to floodwater... ya' know... if it wasn't for the fact that I've been through a few of them there events... that would be hysterical... good luck and hopes for a SLOW warm up...

Back
Top Bottom