I guess I qualify as an Old Diver-but not too grumpy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ANNATLANTA

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
there are a lot of us out there over 50 that still love to dive. I like warm water -any kind. ocean, lakes, springs. North Fl springs are great. Anywhere in Caribbean or Mexico is close and relatively inexpensive. I am looking for cheap place to stay in Cozumel if anyone has any info.

It would be nice to see if we could get some over 50 board members together to meet at a warm water dive destination.....it would be great to meet N greet some new buddies and enjoy the blue water!
Michelle

Anna, I love the all inclusive Hotel Cozumel.
Great breakfast and lunch, go elsewhere for dinner.
You can wear your gear right through the lobby.

Then rinse in the hot tub afterwards !

I stayed at Safari Inn (couple of blocks south of the ferry pier, next to McDonalds) in Cozumel last year for 2 weeks, and had no problems. I'm going back for 2 more weeks in the middle of February. The hotel is nice and clean, and provides basic accommodations with A/C, private bath and hot water. Rates (with all taxes) are about $45 per night, single or double occupancy. Here's the link:

Accommodations in Cozumel - Safari Inn

The hotel is owned by the same folks who own the Aqua Safari Dive Shop.

Back
Top Bottom