Davey Jones' locker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_DivePirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm not sure how this will be recieved, but here goes.
I've started a new micro SB that is accessable via my website. It is directed to Central Oregon diver's, but since we dive primaraly in the Sound/Canal when we want to get salty, I figured maybe expand out to possibly those of you from up North to join in. Or maybe even some local diver's that haven't heard of the site:
Davey Jones' Locker • Index page Don't laugh at the site, I built it myself and it shows. Now if it were a custom built home, it would be a different story. But since I made the choice to quit swinging a hammer for a living in a $#ity economy, I STARTED A DIVE SHOP, yep I said it!! A DIVE SHOP. In Redmond, Oregon. Now I know what you all are thinking, but this has really become a passion for me and I believe there is a market for diving in Central Oregon. The site is setup for the same reason's as SB, but in a much smaller view. Stop by sometime and check it out. Like I said, it is nothing special, but if I can connect a few diver's along the way, why not? Hope to see you around sometime. The one thing is about the site, IT'S ABOUT DIVING not agency. I think that is the one thing we all forget. It's not about PADI or SDI or SSI, the list goes on. It's about turning out SAFE DIVER'S!!!
Can I get an Amen'?
Remember when they said diving was suppossed to be fun? My forum is in hopes of helping people do just that, HAVE FUN!!!:D

Good luck to you!!!
Let us know when your next venture to the hood is and maybe we can swing by and say hello!
Kirsten

The best employee at the shop and his IT guys is a little hair guy with four legs. named Bernie LOL
Good Luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom