New KY Diver from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anytime your coming to FRP just send me a reminder and It will be iced down when you get here! :wink:

Will do. That's a hobby that has always peaked my interest but I don't have the time to put into it. Actually, I don't have the time or money for diving either but after wanting to do it for 20 years or so, I figured what the hell and did it anyway.

I feel you BOB on the cost to dive! My problem was I was renting all of the time in Florida and that got crazy with money. I finally have all of my own gear now except a wetsuit ha ha, and it feels good. I will be going a lot now that I have my own gear. Nothing can stop me now! ha ha ha!
So you are a guiness drinker eh? Sweet! I would love to start making my own beer, I actually make my own wine though.
Looks like Ron and I are making plans on some diving I think next month. I will double check with him and get dates if anyone else wants to dive as well. Also a buddy of mine and myself are going to cumberland falls in April to dive some spot he knows of where you can find treasure as he calls it. ARRR SCALLY WAG! He said he has found watches and rings ... count me in. ha ha I digress before I write a book. I will have dates when I know for sure if anyone else wants to attend. BYE BYE now.

I hate to wash those darned bottles but, I think you have talked me into digging out the brew kit myself. Thanks John! Think a couple of cases will do each?

I hate to wash those darned bottles but, I think you have talked me into digging out the brew kit myself. Thanks John! Think a couple of cases will do each?

I'm done washing bottles for good! I'm moving up to kegs finally. :eyebrow: I've got less than two cases of homebrew left now and after that I'm done with the bottles. If you need some nice pint bottles you're welcome to the empty's I've got. There is probably four cases or so of them.

I've been seriously thinking of going to kegs, maybe one of these days! No thanks on the bottles - I've got cases of 16's and 22's sitting in the garage collecting dust. I guess used bottle cappers aren't worth much, same with the glass.

So, to get by any beer shortfalls, are you going to be rotating two kegs at a time?

I've been seriously thinking of going to kegs, maybe one of these days! No thanks on the bottles - I've got cases of 16's and 22's sitting in the garage collecting dust. I guess used bottle cappers aren't worth much, same with the glass.

So, to get by any beer shortfalls, are you going to be rotating two kegs at a time?

I initially ordered two kegs and a Co2 manifold with two taps. After I get them filled, I'll order two more kegs to keep in rotation. That way I'll always have two different brews on tap at all times. :D

Damn, air fill station and now a micro brewery? I've got to check this out when you get it done. Now if the economy would pick back up, I will need a bigger house!

Krobi, "Kenny" is the only KPP member that can certify a diver for underwater beer drinking. We need to check with him! I understand it is a pretty easy certification, right on par with advanced deco....... :eyebrow:

Hey Guys,
We can start a class in mid May, cost for the class, case of beer. The certification is easy, but please take your traning serious. Some of the things we cover,how to recognize beer narcosis,( you take your regulator out of your mouth and try and tell a joke at 75 feet):no: and much more. Hope to see you in May..:dork2:

KR

That is freaking hilarious!! Count me in, in fact I will bring two cases of beer for the less unfortunate. ha ha. Sign me up for this class.

I knew Kenny would come through for us! I'll bring the wire ties, needless to say John, the beer must be pop top cans for entry level training. Advanced training covers bottles, twist off and opener style. Serious task loading in the advanced course!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom