New KY Diver from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When does this beer class start? ha ha Sign me up and bring lots of guiness.

Great minds think alike! My dogs name is actually Guinness. :D

And speaking of beer, I'm going to start a batch of homebrew soon so it should be ready right about the beginning of the dive season. I'm thinking an IPA with lots of hops...:eyebrow:

I'm thinking of going to Pennyroyal in Hopkinsville, KY Sat. (28th)
I will keep this in mind.

And speaking of beer, I'm going to start a batch of homebrew soon so it should be ready right about the beginning of the dive season. I'm thinking an IPA with lots of hops...:eyebrow:
Beginning of dive season!! :confused: It ends?? I am thinking about getting wet again soon. With the temps starting to pop up in the 50's next week it won't be long.

And you accuse me of holding out! I think the paper product lady needs a new assignment for our get togethers. I wonder if her boss has a deficit in the bar receipts these days???:eyebrow:

We be jammin Bob! Red Stripe on me when we get together this summer!

I will be more than happy to become "Official Beer Bitch"

We need a big cookout as soon as it's warm enough...since our last one kind of got a little hijacked!!

Beginning of dive season!! :confused: It ends?? I am thinking about getting wet again soon. With the temps starting to pop up in the 50's next week it won't be long.

Normally I'm one of the fools out diving in the snow but this winter has just been too cold! The drysuit don't help much for the surface interval.

I agree though, as soon as we get some decent temps in the 50's or better, I'm ready to get wet! :D

I would love to try a bottle of that! :)

I would love to try a bottle of that! :)

Anytime your coming to FRP just send me a reminder and It will be iced down when you get here! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom