FS Aqualung Legend LX acd supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to assume that the regulator you got from this guy is the regulator you are going to be stuck with. You can pursue any avenue you like with the seller, but I want to help you concentrate on the regulator.

If you will send it to me, I will make sure that it is properly serviced and working like a charm. All said and done, it is a fine regulator and you will absolutely love the way it performs.

Some of your friends know me and know my work. Give me a call at (800) 601-3483. Thanks.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

Great offer and very generous of you. Nice to see the people supporting our members in need.

dd

I am currently working with zransom to track down as much information about MRTZ as I can so that I can contact him and discuss this situation. We already have some info like address, real name, etc but if anybody here knows anything else about him (MRTZ) I would be greatly appreciative if you could PM me with it. Thanks.

What other info you looking for? I may be able to help.

What other info you looking for? I may be able to help.
We have a full name, an address, and an email he is not responding to but we are still missing a decent phone number since the one he provided is not accurate and he doesn't have one listed anywhere we could find.

We have a full name, an address, and an email he is not responding to but we are still missing a decent phone number since the one he provided is not accurate and he doesn't have one listed anywhere we could find.

PM sent to you

Hey Maged mmh!

Believe me, I'd rather choke on ground glass than see this fraud go by unfettered,

But......

It's been my experience that those who don't wish to be found, can be very hard indeed to find! How super it is to have those that are helping Zach try to resolve this, spend the time to do it. If MRTZ doesn't get this fixed, he should be whipped like a rented mule.

And Phil Ellis, if Zach takes you up on your offer to service that thing, drop me a PM cuz I still want to help. And by the way, YOU have earned another loyal customer, you just don't know it yet.......

Later-:wink:

Make that two loyal customers! I think I have definitley seen the worst, but more importantly the best this board has to offer.

ZRANSOM, I'm sorry about your experience with MRTZ. I bought a dive light from him and it was hard to make the transaction. I specifically wanted done my way. Well, the only downfall for me is that he advertised the lamp as being used on one vacation trip. Now I know different, it problaby has a lot more hours of use than claimed.
Phil Ellis, you are awesome!
diveandclimb, I'm sorry for not being of much help.
MRTZ, shame on you! You should have made good on this, even if times are tough. We are all suffering this poor economy.
For the rest of you, thank you for all the support!

Thanks for your input jac, I'm glad your experience wasn't as bad. diveandclimb is making tracks on obtaining contact info, I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom