Hello from Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joy pedersen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My name is Joy and I am from Richmond Hill, Ga. I am new to the forum and am just stopping by to say hello.
I have NAUI AOW and Nitrox c cards.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Lots of goodies in here to read and learn from.

Joy,

May I take this opportunity personally to extend to you a hearty WELCOME!!! to ScubaBoard.

You may want to link up with Lives4Sharks here on the board. She lives in Savannah and is an excellent diver and diver buddy, not to mention a close, personal friend.

And may I wish for you, as always . . .

Safe dives . . . . . . . . . .
. . . and safer ascents !!!

the K

Thanks for the kind welcome.
I know Lives4Sharks, she is great! I have had the opportunity to dive with her and will always be happy to have her as a buddy.

I am Lynn and I also live in Savannah. Maybe we can meet sometimes. I actually work almost in Richmond Hill.

Hi Lynn

I am a member of BBSC which meets in Savannah the first Friday of every month. I would love for you to join us. It is a great place to meet other divers and we also plan various speakers and trips throughout the year.

What's up guys?

smboyles
Do you know me?? Do I know you??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom