NW Dive Expo April 24-26 (Tacoma, Washington)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes ... definitely! You'll probably be a bit overwhelmed by it all, but you'll learn a lot and meet some really interesting people.

Don't come prepared to spend an hour or two ... come prepared to spend the day. Trust me ... you'll want to ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks Bob - I plan to get my feet wet! :D

Hi all, I'm just planning my very first dive course through my local scuba center. Would you recommend this show for newbies to learn more about diving and also dive destinations? TIA.

It is a great show and I highly recommend it if you want to learn more about diving! Hope to see you there!

SingleDivers.com will have a Happy Hour get together while we’re in town for the NW Dive & Travel Expo, and all members and any guests who wish to participate are welcome. The Happy Hour will be held on Saturday 4/25/09 5:30pm to Last Call, at the Varsity Grill, 1114 Broadway, Tacoma, WA (253) 627-1229. We’ve reserved the Lounge area…..come on by and join us for some fun!

SingleDivers.com will have a booth at the Expo, and we will be helping the show organizers, too. We need more volunteer helpers for the Expo organizers on Sat & Sun! Anyone who wants to work for the show for 4 hours in exchange for free admission to the Expo, please contact us ASAP at: angels@singledivers.com. Let us know the dates & times you are willing to help out, and a contact email or cell phone number. We will reply with more info.

SingleDivers.com……a dive & travel club for buddyless divers……our hookups are to tanks!

The NW Dive Expo is coming up in a couple of weeks, don't forget to plan for it.

There will be 5 rebreather manufactures at the show to educate you and let you try out their rebreather's in the pool. Now is you chance to ask questions and have fun.

Lot's and Lot's of things to do and people to meet.

The show is twice as big as last year.

See you there.

Is really anyone welcome to try out rebreathers? Even without certification?

I'll have a booth there and have lots of toys for photographers to check out and buy. Stop by and check out OpticalOceanSales at booth #805. Lots of show specials on Olympus, Sea & Sea, Fantasea Line, Big Blue lights and more!

See you there!
Jack

SB Still needs volunteers for Saturday. Please contact me or Muggsy if you're interested in helping us out. We've got some benefits for those who do. :wink:

HowardE:
How goes the EXPO? Some pics would be nice.

Enjoy the Puget Sound area this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom