NW Dive Expo April 24-26 (Tacoma, Washington)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt McNamee

Contributor
Reaction score
The NW Dive Expo is just around the corner. It was a fantastic event last year with lots of great exhibits and seminars. This year the show is twice as big with many new exhibits and demonstrations. Like last year, there will be an indoor pool where you can try out different gear.

Adding to the event this year we have four rebreather manufactures supplying rebreathers for pool try dives.

Attachments

• nw expo ad.jpg
    nw expo ad.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 141
The NW Dive Expo is coming up in a couple of weeks, don't forget to plan for it.

There will be 5 rebreather manufactures at the show to educate you and let you try out their rebreather's in the pool. Now is you chance to ask questions and have fun.

Lot's and Lot's of things to do and people to meet.

The show is twice as big as last year.

See you there.

This should be a GREAT deal of fun for all involved!

I'm going to be there on Saturday, with my bathing suit and towel!

I'll probably be there both days ... part time helping out at the Northwest Dive Club booth and generally schmoozing.

Are Howard and Michelle gonna be manning the SB booth again this year?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

ScubaBoard needs your help! We are looking for volunteers for the show. If you volunteer to work the booth you will receive a pass into the show for both days, t-shirt, pins and stickers. I am looking for the following...
Saturday: need 3 volunteers 10am-6pm
Sunday: need 3 volunteers 10am-5pm

If you are interested please PM me with your personal name and email address. Even if you can't volunteer but are going to the show please stop by and say HI and introduce yourself.
Thanks everyone for your support!!!

Hi all, I'm just planning my very first dive course through my local scuba center. Would you recommend this show for newbies to learn more about diving and also dive destinations? TIA.

There will be 5 rebreather manufactures at the show to educate you and let you try out their rebreather's in the pool. Now is you chance to ask questions and have fun.

Do you have to pre-register for the RB tryouts or just show up?

Hi all, I'm just planning my very first dive course through my local scuba center. Would you recommend this show for newbies to learn more about diving and also dive destinations? TIA.

Yes ... definitely! You'll probably be a bit overwhelmed by it all, but you'll learn a lot and meet some really interesting people.

Don't come prepared to spend an hour or two ... come prepared to spend the day. Trust me ... you'll want to ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom