SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Month of June. Haven't booked diving yet. Awaiting more info on my busted up arm and bionic elbow. See surgeon Tuesday so will have a better sense of whether this is a diving or non-diving trip.

Oh! Good luck on the new arm-equipment! Hope the dr clears you to dive in June... :)

No, we aren't staying at SCC. On previous trips, we have always stayed north of town. This will be our first trip staying south of town.

We will be South of town too. If you see a bunch of rednecks walking down the street with dive fins on and a beer in hand that will probably be us.

I'll be there solo 06/01 - 06/08 staying at Hotel Cozumel diving with Blue Angel.

Just booked (couldn't pass up the cheap air!) for June 4-8. Blue Angel Resort and Dive.

Jean

I'll be solo from 6/19 - 6/29 staying and diving with Blue Angel. This after my tune-up week in Bonaire 5/8 - 5/16.

June 20-27th Blue Angel Resort - Diving with Blue Angel

We are supposed to be at BA the 15th-22nd....though that may change.

We just put in an offer on a house and if we get it, no trip for us this year. I would be sad...and I am honestly, but we really want this house! :D

My wife and I will be there for our first time, from June 13-20, staying at the Coral Princess and diving with Deep Exposure Dive Center!!! My wife will be doing an Open Water referral cert while there. Woo-hoo!!

My Wife and I will be there June 13-20. First time after 2 attempted trys at Coz, 3rds the charm I hope. Staying at Cozumel Palace, still undecided who to dive with. Leaning towards Aldora.

I will be diving with Albatros Charters staying with friends from June 27-July 5th. Solo trip this time!

Back
Top Bottom