SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jdubz- did you take advantage of the great Delta flights(<$300) out of MCI?
I couldn't pass them up so taking a few days off to dive June 4-8th. You will love Coz!
Jean in Columbia,MO

Yes, 278$ total round trip :D. We leave at 7AM from MCI and then have a stop in Atlanta. Arrive in Cozumel at 2PM. That is the one thing you have to watch for when booking the $278 price--almost all of the flights had really long durations.

SCC June 20th to 30th. Wanting to explore some afternoon shore diving. Any suggestions?

Howdy all! Add my wife and 3 year old daughter and I to the mix. We too couldn't pass up the good deals we were seeing after our Bonaire trip in late February. This will be another of many, many trips to Coz and the Yucatan area for my wife and I since 1999 and it'll be my daughter's 5th trip to Cozumel... lucky kid! It'll be our fourth consecutive stay at Fiesta Americana diving with Blue Angel as always.

For the last several trips I've created the below graphic to help fellow SBers coordinate plans with one another while we're all on the island. I hope this helps and I'll update it as new additions or changes are made. 63 days, 21 hours, 3 minutes and 27 seconds but who's counting!?!?

June%2009%20SBers.jpg

:-( We wil not be going in June now.. But we will go in July... gotta start searching again! ;-)

My Wife and I will be there June 13-20. First time after 2 attempted trys at Coz, 3rds the charm I hope. Staying at Cozumel Palace, still undecided who to dive with. Leaning towards Aldora.

Stayed at the Coz Pal two years ago, and had a great time. I booked all of our diving with Christie and Blue XT Sea, which is a great dive op. They picked us up at the hotel's pier.

Great Chart!

We'll be there June 26 - 29
El Cozumeleno
Probably dive w/ on-site Scuba Du

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom