SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 Weeks from today, it'll be June! :banana:

26 SB'ers... not bad for June but I'm betting it rises with the airfare deals going and the swine flu hysteria calming down.

The latest:
June%2009%20SBers%20new.jpg

I hope you guys have a fantastic time!!

We will! BTW, nice report. You should post it in a new thread so that it can get more visibility. Since you were there during the start of the swine flu thing, I'm sure there are a lot of people eager to hear of first hand experiences. Those looking would never to like to look in this June 2009 thread.

My husband and I will be there June 4th through 11th, staying at El Presidente. I can hardly wait, I have never been to Cozumel.

My wife and I will be there and Staying at the Occidental Grand June 19th-26th. Not exactly sure who we are diving with just yet.

Count me in! Finalized everything today. Going solo to Scuba Club from 20-27 June. Then Playa from 28 June to 4 July 09 Woo hoo!!! Look for me!!

Hey Alohagal,
There will be 16 of us from Temecula CA at Scuba Club from the 23rd to the 30th. 4 of us will be there from the 20th to the 30th...

See ya on a dive!

Hey Alohagal,
There will be 16 of us from Temecula CA at Scuba Club from the 23rd to the 30th. 4 of us will be there from the 20th to the 30th...

See ya on a dive!

:lotsalove: Okay.... sounds great. I guess I will look for the divers doing monkey business...that is how I will recognize you, right?!:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom