SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:lotsalove: Okay.... sounds great. I guess I will look for the divers doing monkey business...that is how I will recognize you, right?!:eyebrow:

You got the monkey business about right...we'll be the one's looking for the very rare Chicken Fish -- and wearing T-shirts with pictures of people sticking their tongues out.

PS Edited photo gallery to include humanoid images.

See ya soon!

You got the monkey business about right...we'll be the one's looking for the very rare Chicken Fish -- and wearing T-shirts with pictures of people sticking their tongues out.

PS Edited photo gallery to include humanoid images.

See ya soon!
Really enjoyed the photo gallery. Although your whale shark looked really malnourshised or young?! My first encounter was Galapagos.

I am honored to be in the same water as DiveMonkeys!!

Mary:blinking:

Will be in Coz from 16th through the 22nd and will be Diving with Blue XT sea. Looking forward to a great trip and some really great diving with a great dive op.

Craig

Myself & an old college friend will be at scc June 25 - 30.

We are heading to El Cid La Cieba from June 13 - 19. My daughter and I will be diving with the in-house dive shop Babieca for 5 days. We cant wait.

June 13-21st staying at Park Royal. My husband doesn't dive so I'm looking for a buddy. Was thinking of diving with either Underwater or XT Sea.

I will be at Park Royal June 14-24, and my wife doesn't dive so I will be looking for a dive buddy. I haven't picked a dive op yet. I would like to dive the east side of the island one day though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom