SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there solo 06/01 - 06/08 staying at Hotel Cozumel diving with Blue Angel.

Wow, I have to go all the way to Cozumel (forum) to see my favorite hunky firefighter! We will not be so fortunate to cross you on the island, though, as we will be going June 14-21, most likely also staying at Hotel Cozumel. (PM me if you've stayed there, give me your opinion?) Going with two other couples, all relatively new divers, that we have encouraged to get into diving. Will be fun mentoring them and sharing with them our favorite place to visit on earth. I always feel like I'm home when I arrive on that somewhat terrifying runway... the aroma and flavor of the cervezas while waiting for your hotel transfer... stuffing at least 15 people and 45 suitcases into the vans before leaving the airport... starting down the road and watching babies drive scooters... I can hardly wait! Yes, I love all that! Evidently, we all do...

May 30-June 06 I will be staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Scuba Mau!

This will be our first trip to Cozumel.

May 30-June 06 I will be staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Scuba Mau!

This will be our first trip to Cozumel.

Jdubz- did you take advantage of the great Delta flights(<$300) out of MCI?
I couldn't pass them up so taking a few days off to dive June 4-8th. You will love Coz!
Jean in Columbia,MO

Just booked (couldn't pass up the cheap air!) for June 4-8. Blue Angel Resort and Dive.

Jean

Looks like we'll meet up on the boat at least for a couple of days. My last dive day will be the 6th. I always enjoy meeting SB'ers while I'm there.

Wow, I have to go all the way to Cozumel (forum) to see my favorite hunky firefighter! We will not be so fortunate to cross you on the island, though, as we will be going June 14-21, most likely also staying at Hotel Cozumel. (PM me if you've stayed there, give me your opinion?)

Darlin, you can see me anytime, anywhere :wink: I hate that I'm gonna miss ya'll, but I'm sure you'll get by just fine without me...LOL. This will be my first time at Hotel Coz, got a great package deal for hotel and air for the week and just couldn't pass it up. I'll make sure and let you know how it was when I get back, though.:mooner:

Looks like we'll meet up on the boat at least for a couple of days. My last dive day will be the 6th. I always enjoy meeting SB'ers while I'm there.

Hi Firefyter- may see you on the boat on the 6th. I'll be with a newbie diver who is finishing her certification with Blue Angel so probably will dive with her- it will be good for me too since it's been awhile since I've been in the water. She has been taking the University MO dive course (NAUI) all semester and the class was going to Roatan to complete their cert. but the cost of the trip was $2600! She couldn't swing that so I told her that we could go to Coz and get her certified for total trip ~ $600. She is SO excited plus gave me an excuse to go :D.
See you there!! Jean

Hi Firefyter- may see you on the boat on the 6th. I'll be with a newbie diver who is finishing her certification with Blue Angel so probably will dive with her- it will be good for me too since it's been awhile since I've been in the water. She has been taking the University MO dive course (NAUI) all semester and the class was going to Roatan to complete their cert. but the cost of the trip was $2600! She couldn't swing that so I told her that we could go to Coz and get her certified for total trip ~ $600. She is SO excited plus gave me an excuse to go :D.
See you there!! Jean

I think she made an excellent decision. I've watched Matt with new divers several times over the last 5 years, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Great guy, very patient, and very thorough. Wise move on your part as well :D

Going down for a long weekend, June 19-23. We've got some Continental vouchers to use up. Staying at Villa Blanca and diving with a 6pack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom