Tank rentals/ air fills Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt's Corner is out of the water. Trying to find another reputable operator for under $80 (trip only, no gear or tanks). Any recommendations?

Capt's Corner is out of the water. Trying to find another reputable operator for under $80 (trip only, no gear or tanks). Any recommendations?

As an individual, that might be difficult. Do you have a group or is it just you?

Try Lost Reef (next to Turtle crawls) they were the next best price after Captains Corner only $10 more.

could you suggest a decent place for a couple to stay in key west for 3-4days and any suggestions on where to dine would be appreciated !

Oh boy that is the question of the night..... There are so many good places to stay down here. It all depends on what your budget is. I could tell you to stay at the Ocean Key House or Sunset Key for up to $1000 a night, but that might be too much (duh). Or you could do Eden House or Curry Mansion to the Comfort Inn and Blue Moon. So if you could help us with some budget ideas, it would be nice

And what kind of food are you looking for?

Leslie said our boat should be back in the water this week, so you can dive with Captains Corner on the Sea Eagle. We had to do our yearly haul out, and took the opportunity to get some engine work and general maintenance done while the Coast Guard had us out for inspection

It depends on what type of dining your looking for. My favorite is Schooner Wharf in the port, great entertainment, good drinks all outside on the dock. Its old Key West at its best, but not fine dinning and very rustic.
I usually stay in Trueman Annex which is only weekly rentals.Accomodation should be easy as last week everyone had vacancies .

Will the seaeagle be diving the Van all week or will it be doing is usual reef dives? I will be diving with my wife we both have all our own gear (no tanks) do you have any idea how much the dives cost?. Thanks agin for your help Phil I hope I meet you next week.
Rich

/

I would appreciate any recommendations for air fills in Key West. Will be filling 10 tanks a day for 5 days. Does anyone know a good deal an air fill cards or military discount?
Thanks

I would appreciate any recommendations for air fills in Key West. Will be filling 10 tanks a day for 5 days. Does anyone know a good deal an air fill cards or military discount?
Thanks

Not sure about the prices, but check with SEADuction.

Telephone: 305 296 9914
Fax: 305 296 9918
E-Mail: KeyWest@Seaduction.com

I know they fill a lot of tanks both air and nitrox.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom