Sad News Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know that I have met Correy, but AnyWater is my LDS and Monastery almost was the end of me. Now I will never ever dive there. I pray for his family.

That is so sad! My heart goes out to his family and friends. :depressed:

Oh this is tragic! What an incredibly sweet, helpful guy & a horrible loss!

My thoughts are with his close family, friends & everybody else involved.

Last edited:
He was the deckhand on every Cypress Seas trip I've been on. This is horrible :(

That Correy?!?!?!?!

OMG. He was very helpful on the Cypress Sea during my Reef Check California training just a few weeks ago. This is hard to process.

So tragic.

To his friends: Please express to his family that his smiles and assistance touched many, many people's lives. More than they'll ever know. Condolences.

I'm shell shocked.

Correy was an amazing guy. Friendly, fun, and enthusiastic.

My heart goes out to his friends and family.

Truly a sad day for all of us in MoCal.

This is tragic.

He was an incredible nice guy, fun, happy and always great to be on the boat with, and fun to hang and chit-chat with in the shop. And it was just yesterday that I talked to him in the shop and he talked about going to Monastery today. This is quite a shock and dark reminder to us all. He loved diving and was heading down an fascinating career path within the sport. This is a tragic loss.

My condolences and sympathies to his family, friends and loved ones. He was a great guy and he'll be missed.

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear about this:(. I have only had one encounter with Correy and he seemed to be a great guy!

If anybody has any details to the accident I would like to hear about it. Sometimes this information could be used to save others.

My condolences to friends and family the loss is tragic.

Back
Top Bottom