Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The information is certainly top notch. The presentation leaves a bit to be desired (IMO). Some of the narration has issues that I find almost unacceptable in a prepared format. In a live class I don't mind throat clearing, stumbling on words, long pauses, etc. But in a format where you can rehearse and do retakes it is less acceptable.

But I'm one that demands excellence in technology driven applications :D

Ah I like the less than formal delivery - appreciate that it is a human giving the course and not some polished commercial product. But the glitchs do bother me to.

By the way, I think you are correct, and I did scar her away, I feel bad, though people should not make accusations when they don't know what is happening..

All I can say is I am sorry to Michelle!

Me too Jim and thanks for the PM! :hugs:

And for the record...I wasn't scared. :cool2:

Me too Jim and thanks for the PM! :hugs:

And for the record...I wasn't scared. :cool2:

Yes you were.... I saw your feathers flying....:rofl3:
You are not as tough as you think you are, you are sweet, and that is better then tough...:D

Please... If you are in a disagreement with something about me, please just ask me, Don't ... Well you know!!

By the way ... Michelle, Mike Mill said you were scard, He said you were weak, and he knew you could not stand your ground.....LOL!

The information is certainly top notch. The presentation leaves a bit to be desired (IMO). Some of the narration has issues that I find almost unacceptable in a prepared format. In a live class I don't mind throat clearing, stumbling on words, long pauses, etc. But in a format where you can rehearse and do retakes it is less acceptable.

But I'm one that demands excellence in technology driven applications :D

Well in the end you got a Tech Instructor doing presentations.

They arent necessarily good with video editing or powerpoint/key not... but they are darn good divers. :wink:

Just like how you let your Dr's bad handwriting slide...

Well in the end you got a Tech Instructor doing presentations.They arent necessarily good with video editing or powerpoint/key not... but they are darn good divers. :wink:Just like how you let your Dr's bad handwriting slide...

Good point Brandon - that is exactly what I like about it. More experience & less flash & sales.

Well in the end you got a Tech Instructor doing presentations.

They arent necessarily good with video editing or powerpoint/key not... but they are darn good divers. :wink:

Just like how you let your Dr's bad handwriting slide...

What's funny is that a couple of the instructors do video professionally. But for a first round its not bad. They are continuing to make it better that is for sure....
And there is no question that they are tremendous divers!

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom