Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, I think you are correct, and I did scar her away, I feel bad, though people should not make accusations when they don't know what is happening..

All I can say is I am sorry to Michelle!

Well that was just the first pass. I then let it percolate in the brain for a day or two and then go back through it with a bit more focus.

Good plan - I'll do the same but slowly then again slowly :D.

Great stuff don't you think?

The information is certainly top notch. The presentation leaves a bit to be desired (IMO). Some of the narration has issues that I find almost unacceptable in a prepared format. In a live class I don't mind throat clearing, stumbling on words, long pauses, etc. But in a format where you can rehearse and do retakes it is less acceptable.

But I'm one that demands excellence in technology driven applications :D

I have the power of Google :D
My mechanical was my lowest score on the ASVAB but it was still good enough to get any of those jobs.

No Google you cheater, I will bet you don't even know what a set of points on a V8 engine is??? Or what the dwell is either

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom