Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 more days as well.

Finally decided on Scuba Mau. After diving with Aldora, Dive Paradise, Aqua Safari, Scuba Club and Blue XTSea, I think we will be able to give a good comparison when people ask what dive op to use.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

I am counting down the hours and super excited, first time for the wife and I in Cozumel. We'll be there Nov 7 - 11 staying at FA and diving with Alison. Having done all our diving either in the North East or Curacao, this will be a new adventure for us! :D

nov.14-21, hostolito, scuba mau, someone mentioned sailing--do you have a date in mind yet? Any one up for spearfishing? How about afternoon shore dives?

nov.14-21, hostolito, scuba mau, someone mentioned sailing--do you have a date in mind yet? Any one up for spearfishing? How about afternoon shore dives?

Hi Leslie!
Sorry we are going to miss each other. Maybe we will see each other in the airport? Let me know how the new shop goes...
Happy Halloween!
Sallye

I would go spearfishing, and go shore diving with you. Unfortunately I cant get away from work till December, I had to reschedule. Now its Dec.12-20, then again in January. Jan. 9-17. We would have been on the same boat too.

I would go spearfishing, and go shore diving with you. Unfortunately I cant get away from work till December, I had to reschedule. Now its Dec.12-20, then again in January. Jan. 9-17. We would have been on the same boat too.
I'll be back dec.18-28, staying at fontan and diving with aldora

I'll be back dec.18-28, staying at fontan and diving with aldora

I have to be out of the water by 12:30 on the 19th, flying out on the 20th. I would definitely do a afternoon or night shore dive on the 18th. You probably have to get your gear over to Aldora to switch it to din, unless you are already diving din.
Mark

Hey salley,

I think we overlap one day. How about La Perlita for dinner on the 21st? I leave coz on the 22nd. and I think you arrive the 21st.

Leslie,
La Perlita on the 21st sounds great! Wish I were there in time to do some afternoon diving...
:wink:
Sallye

I don't really like to dive the day I arrive. Anyone else interested in spearfishing?

Back
Top Bottom