Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just read your Costa Rica report. Do you dive Coz much? Who ya using as Op? I'll be there Nov. 19-26 with scubamau.

Gonna break down and come to Wet Wendy's? It's not a bar-type-bar, more like a street party...

:
Just read your Costa Rica report. Do you dive Coz much? Who ya using as Op? I'll be there Nov. 19-26 with scubamau.

First Dive:
This will be my third trip to Coz, and the first with a group (LDS). We are staying at the Wyndham and therefore using Sand Dollar as our dive op. I have used BlueXTsea once in the past but have heard only great things about Aldora, Dive with Martin and Liquid Blue.
I wonder who ScubaMau is? I had not heard of them but it looks like many people will be using it. Did it have a different name in the past? Any other questions, feel free to PM me. DD

Last edited:
Gonna break down and come to Wet Wendy's? It's not a bar-type-bar, more like a street party...
Not sure what you mean by that Sally, I've driven a few friends home from there. I'm usually the one that remembers who flashed who. Wasnt always that way.:eyebrow:

Whats the Cantina crawl? I am game for most things...I have no real night plans except Wet Wendies on Monday and whatever else people can suggest.:D

Anyone up for the cantina crawl on Friday the 20th??

Wish I were going to be there in time for the cantina crawl....
shakehead.gif
Can't get away from work in time for the Friday flight, or I WOULD!!

1stD- I was just trying (unsuccessfully?) to say that WW's an outdoor place, not much like the usual bar stateside.....

Whats the Cantina crawl? I am game for most things...I have no real night plans except Wet Wendies on Monday and whatever else people can suggest.:D

Bar hopping from bar to bar. Usually hitting some of the local cantinas. Normally on Friday afternoons. Have to be careful or you will be crawling by the end of the day.

Yup! I can always use a good laugh. How're you doing anyway Randy?

Trying to wait patiently wait till the 20th. I asked Opal to see if Gabi and Monkey want to lead us on the crawl. I think Kathy gets in on the 20th also.

When do you get in?

Yup Kathy is there the 20th, I'm there the day before.
I'm thinking Monkey would quit to lead the crawl. Let's rent a van for the night I'll drive, seeing as I dont drink. I kinda like that the grrls never remember what I did. But I do..........

Back
Top Bottom