Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup Kathy is there the 20th, I'm there the day before.
I'm thinking Monkey would quit to lead the crawl. Let's rent a van for the night I'll drive, seeing as I dont drink. I kinda like that the grrls never remember what I did. But I do..........

Oh you naughty naughty boy!! :eyebrow:

7 more days and counting...mentally I am already there:banana::banana::banana::banana:

7 sleeps and I'm blowing bubbles the easy way. O this is hard. I've been looking at my archive of pics, making myself feel homesick. I can feel the fun already. My wife just does not understand why I sit around in a bathing suit with mof and fins on. go figure- non diver! ahhahhaha.

just back from cozumel sunday great trip it rained soom days but diving was never cancelled even in thunder &lightning water temp 84 air 86 vis 150 stayed at scuba club had a great tine diving and topside

Hello buzos (divers)!!!

Greetings to all. My name is Julio, just booked a stay in Cozumel from the 22-28 this month. Will be staying at the Cozumel Hotel Resort, it will be my third time there. Looking forward to it with a vengeance!!! Have gotten wet with Dive Paradise, Deep Blue, and Scuba Mau, will more than likely go with Mau again, awesome people, they treat you right!!!

Vive la mort, vive la guerre,
Vive la sacre mercenaire! - A toast of The Congo

All packed and ready to go....just waiting for tomorrow morning to get here :luxhello::yeahbaby:

You KNOW I am jealous! Still got a week and a half. :shakehead:
At least it's not a month and a half!!! :D

I am looking for a super cheap package for diving and hotel/ place to stay for two in Cozumel. I do not need any hotel amenities other than a small refrigerator in the room. I do not need mints on the pillows at night. Ideally, the place is really close to the dive dock, and ideally the dive boat is from Dive Paradise, but I am open to suggestions. Has anyone stayed at a place that is not one of the ones advertised on the Internet? Any strong recommendations, PLEASE? I am going for 8 nights in January. I am a dive instructor and I will be traveling with another experienced diver. My only requirements for the lodging is that it be SAFE and clean and two beds and near the dive dock. I want to do 3 dives a day for 7 days. Thanks. escherandme2001@yahoo.com

Hello buzos (divers)!!!

Greetings to all. My name is Julio, just booked a stay in Cozumel from the 22-28 this month. Will be staying at the Cozumel Hotel Resort, it will be my third time there. Looking forward to it with a vengeance!!! Have gotten wet with Dive Paradise, Deep Blue, and Scuba Mau, will more than likely go with Mau again, awesome people, they treat you right!!!

Vive la mort, vive la guerre,
Vive la sacre mercenaire! - A toast of The Congo

HEY NEIGHBOR!
We are just up the road from you in Newnan. We will be ther a couple of days before you. We will warm up the boat for you with Scuba Mau. See ya down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom