Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving Santa Rosas Wall when it hit. .

So was I.

We entered the water just as it started to rain. We had a 65 minute dive and surfaced to big waves, but we missed the worst of it, thank goodness. My wife was on shore and she told me it was incredible.

A few hours later we were back at Santa Rosa for a peaceful night dive. After 75 minutes of BT, we came up and found the surface to be bathtub conditions.

hello
i got a great ast dive in tuesday i was very excited thanks....great meeting you

Meeting you was muy bien! Thanks for the dinner adventure, too. :D
Glad you were able to get wet without problems. Whadya see?

Villa mgr Greg just said that we may get blown out tomorrow, and I might get stuck here because of Ironman traffic. One bad, one all right.

Maybe we'll get to blow bubbles together one of these days!

So was I.

We entered the water just as it started to rain. We had a 65 minute dive and surfaced to big waves, but we missed the worst of it, thank goodness. My wife was on shore and she told me it was incredible.

A few hours later we were back at Santa Rosa for a peaceful night dive. After 75 minutes of BT, we came up and found the surface to be bathtub conditions.

Told by the divemaster that five boats went down in the storm. Was going to do a night dive today but cancelled due to rough seas. Back today at Santa Rosa shallow to get that one Lion fish we missed in the storm.....just doing our part to preserve the reef.

So was I.

The night dive was muy tranquilo. I thought about passing it up and was so glad I didn't! So many octopi - sleeping turtle and that emerald hybrid parrotfish.
I was amazed at how flat the water was last night!

Meeting you was muy bien! Thanks for the dinner adventure, too. :D
Glad you were able to get wet without problems. Whadya see?

Villa mgr Greg just said that we may get blown out tomorrow, and I might get stuck here because of Ironman traffic. One bad, one all right.

Maybe we'll get to blow bubbles together one of these days!

Blowing bubbles together one day would be great I am thinking about April or May just kinda depends on work. Airline fares are only 399 so I need to decide soon. I saw several turtles, a nurse shark, barracuda, eel, parrot fish and much more that I need to learn hoe to identify :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom