If they only made it. I would buy it....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. A truly wide open, frameless panaramic mask...as though I had nothing in front of my eyes or in the periphery.
2. A tee exhaust that is either long and adjustable ala a snorkel tube to exhaust bubbles where I choose -completely out of my field of vision. Or a tubed exhaust tee that can run along 2nd stage or octo hose so bubbles are completely behind, preferably made of braided tube. (If you use alternate air source, you just replaced the hose you just got rid of.)
3. 7mm warmth with 3mm bulk.
4. Dedicated tank weight belt, not just twisted to improvise. Aluminum is so very bouyant when empty, but I suppose this would be easy enough to actually make yourself.
5. Regulator strap attachable to either head or octo collar for those times in currents that do their best to rip it out of your mouth.
6. Non-bulky foldable secondary mask to easily fit inside a bc pocket or pouch to carry as backup.
7. Safety sausage that isn't bulky to carry.

Narrow booties and fins.

Different "cuts" of wetsuits for women without having to go custom, i.e. straight, curvy, etc.

Narrow booties and fins.

Mark foot length and width on all fins, e.g. in centimetres, L 220, W 85, so that purchasers can tell at a glance whether they are wide or narrow fitting. At the moment, we only have a range of length sizes, e.g. 8-10, and the range sometimes proves to be inaccurate. There is already a German National Standard for fin dimensions, DIN 7876, published October 1980, and models of fins complying with the Standard's specifications have the information moulded on to them. Ideally, every pair of fins should come with this information, which would certainly help online buyers.

Different "cuts" of wetsuits for women without having to go custom, i.e. straight, curvy, etc.

actual women sized women proportioned gear..not guy's reworks.....

I'm with CheddarChick. I want a Goodman handle that isn't ginormous, and a reel handle proportioned for MY hands. I want dry glove rings that aren't 5 1/2 inches in diameter. I want drysuit undergarments that, if they're small enough in height, aren't also sized for a teenaged boy's hips. I want boots as nice as the White's Evos, but built on a women's last and in women's sizes.

+1 . . . +1 . . . +1 !!!!

:cussing: Dang it, I have hips and a waist!!

I want a radio controlled tank set, that followed me around in the water, like the golf carts that follow people on the course . . . that way, I have to carry next to nothing! :D

Santa Claus, I want a wet suit warmer, so that if I am diving multiple days, I don't have to climb into a cold wet suit. It would plug into my cigarette lighter and blow hot air like a hair dryer on my wet suit. Or maybe just convert my car to a dehumidifier.

Oh I picked up the hot fresh water shower and the changing room from the Japanese.

We have hot green tea during our surface interval.

I want a radio controlled tank set, that followed me around in the water, like the golf carts that follow people on the course . . . that way, I have to carry next to nothing! :D

I saw this TV commercial where the US Navy is using dolphins, and seals to detect mines, and underwater swimmers. I think it would be cool to have a trained seal, or dolphin carry your extra tanks just like a horse or a mule carries your extra camping gear.

Back
Top Bottom