Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for extending the invite...I'll see you on Friday...

Regards,
Don

It looks like there are a two (possibly three) openings in the Gliboa bunkhouse if anyone does not want to sleep in a tent. I had the place filled but then the emails started coming a few hours ago. Let me know if you are interested. Its only $10 per night, close to the facilities but you have to bring your bedding.

I'll be bringing a small grill as well. Planned ETA is 9:30 PM friday evening as I am stuck working till 6 PM but I'll already have the dive mobile packed and ready to roll when I get home.

... likely won't be leaving West Branch area until about 9 or 10 am Friday as I am working until 11:00 Thursday night. That should put us there about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon.

... likely won't be leaving West Branch area until about 9 or 10 am Friday as I am working until 11:00 Thursday night. That should put us there about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon.

Sorry to pop your bubble but that chick you date is no "blonde bombshell" dear, :no: she is more an old school marm who's best attribute is her cooking skills, (she is nothing like me, :kiss2:.... an exquisite female form - albeit with a lot of plastic surgeries). But, I do hear she is planning on driving the first half of the trip down to Ohio so you can sleep and hopefully get you there in time for that 1pm dive..... :D

Hard to believe the date is here so fast. I guess that's what happens when you basically work 12-14 hour days for a month straight.

But...got a vacation day tomorrow and will be leaving in the morning. Unfortunately (or fortunately...depending on how you look at it), my daughter won't be able to join us...too much going on with school.

I expect to be there about 11:00-11:30 Friday morning.

See you all then.

John Walko

Hey I was thinking...

Is anybody thats going to the M&G a PADI Dive Instructor and would be willing to dive with me so that I can knock off one or more dives for my advanced open water course? I am signed up through my local dive shop for the course but have not did any of the dives yet. He told me that as long as another PADI Instructor signed off, then he could count them. I'd understand if you'd want to do if for a small fee or something too. Just let me know! I'd apprecieate the help because if I can, i'd like to get my AOW card before I go back to Hawaii again in May. Thanks!

It looks like there are a two (possibly three) openings in the Gliboa bunkhouse if anyone does not want to sleep in a tent. I had the place filled but then the emails started coming a few hours ago. Let me know if you are interested. Its only $10 per night, close to the facilities but you have to bring your bedding.

I'll go ahead and take one of those spots for Friday night.

Is this the rooms above the office? (That's what I'm thinking as I believe the rooms/apt above the restrooms is the "apartment", right?)

-Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom