Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I lost track of whether or not anybody was bringing a barbeque grill???? I'm coming in my soccer mom mobile from north of Chicago with no extra space.

Anybody have some extra space for a sleeping bag on Friday night? If I don't have to pack up a tent Saturday morning, I can still hope for an early-riser dive buddy to get at least one dive in on Saturday, too.

Hey Rob, we will have an open bunk in the Gilboa Bunkhouse if you need space. Its only $10 for the night if you cant find a spot elsewhere.

I lost track of whether or not anybody was bringing a barbeque grill???? I'm coming in my soccer mom mobile from north of Chicago with no extra space.

Ted has a grill that he is bringing with his 5th wheel. No need to overly-fill the family roadster with one.

OK - story of my recent past... if I need something it's in the state I'm not currently in. Went to reassemble my dive light and realized my battery charger is in Michigan. I'm in Pennsylvania. Does anyone have a charger for NiMH C's they can bring to Gilboa? I can dive without this light but certainly would be nice for a night dive or two. (Cross post with FB event.)

Paula

if you have room for one more, I'll join you folks on Friday...what time are people planning on arriving?

Regards,
Don

SCUBA and camping gear packed, groceries bought, mapquest printed... gonna take me a lot longer to get to Gilboa than I was thinking so getting there by 10AM will be a stretch. Especially for this self proclaimed NON-morning person. & leaving Thursday night doesn't look possible as I have a chamber event to attend. Bottom line - don't be surprised if I'm not there at 10.

What I'm bringing has changed a bit with grocery shopping.
o Black bean & corn salsa
o Broccoli slaw
o Clementines
o Sin - cocoa / cinnamon brownies
o Soup - if I can find large cans which seem to be non-existant in this little boro I'm living in.
(Two different sizes of kettles & the tri-pod are packed for anyone else bringing soup.)

Paula

if you have room for one more, I'll join you folks on Friday...what time are people planning on arriving?

Regards,
Don

Always room for one more or even 10 more. Looking forward to meeting / diving with you.

Paula

I plan to bring
Buffalo Chicken dip
HS&GN aka Hop Skip & Go Naked (a lemonade drink)

Anyone up for a game of cornhole/bags? I can bring it too!?!?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom