Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquahound,

I found this link through Yahoo! News on turtle creating web hits. What a remarkable storyline. Like many others, I've read all through the posts from start to finish.

The turtle may have been the prop sensastion but it's your dedication of finding the true owners of their lost camera merits the moral of this heartwarming story.

Such a good read! I was just thinking I was tired of reading BP's oil crisis in the Gulf and was glad to see a refreshing story reminding us there are some good people after all in the Gulf.

this has been such a fascinating story to read the past 2 days. i have spent every extra minute i had glued to the screen. and ah such an awesome ending =) how people can come together to make somethin like this happen is so refreshing.initially saw the turtle video on yahoo and i registered on scubaboard, like others, specifically for the story behind it and the photos (my screen name kinda reflects that lol) and now im hooked. i cant wait to share this story with everyone i run into. way to go you guys! :)

kels

Would you believe that video I had such a hard time with a month ago has now gone over 2,000,000 views?

yup. And 124,000 hits on this thread! Awesome.

There is so much to this story that hasn't even been told. The owner of the camera is quite an accomplished diver in the military. So interesting!

Had to register to say "Bravo!" , and "Thank You" too,
you all did such a wonderful work.

The first 30 pages of this thread kept me glued to the monitor, best read I have had in a while.

First it was reported in the web version of a local newspaper I subscribe to

.ladepeche.fr/article/2010/06/16/856118-Une-tortue-qui-se-serait-filmee-en-mer-devient-une-star-sur-internet.html

then I saw it spreading around:

.google.fr/#hl=fr&source=hp&q=tortue+se+filme&btnG=Recherche+Google&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=tortue+se+filme&gs_rfai=&fp=ff6349cc46841645"

Add www in front.

Nice article, but if you have an account with them, please post a comment and steer the naysayers to this thread. According to the comments below the article, they think this is all made up. :rolleyes:

Actually....never mind. I did it myself.

Paul, and the rest of you....... fascinating story! I was mesmorized for two hours! I joined Scubaboard just so I could see the pictures and tell you all how proud I am of all of you! One of the best BOOKS I ever read!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom