Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally... I've finally finished reading the whole thing! xD It took 4 hours and sacrificing my Allods Online game time but who cares? A story like this doesn't come around very often. It reminds me of a ring I found on a beach that belonged to a professional clown's daughter and he thanked me... in costume... >.> Anywho, I logged onto yahoo messenger as I always do before gaming and saw the link to the "Sea turtle films self, becomes YouTube sensation" article. Almost at 1.5 million now and saw the link to this forum and of course I just had to read it! I just want to say that forum threads and blogs have become books before and this one should be published, complete with photos from the memory card with the permission of the owners, after the big meeting of AH and de Bruin in July. It could also give this site some added attention for the suit issue. So, here's hoping someone decides to make a book out of this!

Last edited:
Id actually love to have that camera ill tak vids for a month in send it on with owners info to go with it to someone else. And so on until last person to have it returns it to owner for MEGA EPIC adventure film encased in its archives if any one is interested in such a project please respond anothawubanga36@yahoo.com.   Have the foresite to see how wonderful this project could be  first person gets at day 1 of 384 total to keep it for 1 month then tasked to find an ocean gower cruise taker perhaps explain the deal they have it. For a month n so on at the end of 1 year to be returned to owner who then makes a series of the most randomly wonderful youtube compilation films ever and maybe not with this specific cam named in this thread but someone must have a simlar setup?? This whole threads inspired me to want to try think of the finished progress so if anyone has a setup theyd like to donate for a year ( cheap setup though cause there would be a small chance a bad person might try to keep it) but again would be passed on with owners address from month to month any mem cards or storage would be the responsibility of whoever had it at that time and all mem cards would also be transfered with cam n owners info . Again if you want a copy of finished product pref dvd owners must also send their contact info and i think when its all done after an amazing yr and 12 diff owners adventures we could all throw in 10$ a piece for a copy of the finished dvd so anyone with a waterproof cam setup that thinks this could be an epic project email me at anothawubanga36@yahoo.com

Fascinating ... I loved the journey start to finish... each post and site and reference... It's a full day.

The real value for me was ... the respect each person in this saga gave freely to each other. Every doubter even humbled.

Aquahound set the mood with early comments in respect to the photo owners privacy and gave high moral value to the subject.

Professional, honest, encouraging, curious and determined..... using people?

I honor of all forums involved .... This story needs a 'PHECD ... UP?' award.

Bravo.

hi All, this was really a great hunt, congrats! I have found you on a Hungarian site and then I've got here from YouTube.

I have spent 3 hours of my designated sleeping time with this. Yes, the story is up in the Hungarian media as well. It did not make it to the mainstream yet, but I guess it will, eventually.The one I have read gave credit to this thread on the board, but did not actually name it (English is spoken here but not by everybody :wink:).

here it is for your records:

www dot blikk.hu/blikk_aktualis/ehes-teknos-videozott-a-tengerben-hanykodo-kameraval-2021004/ (take off the spaces)

Can't resist it -- another shots of a relative of the culprit :D

This guy was off "Apo" Island Philippines at end of May, perfect.

Last edited:
I hate to be one of those one-time posters, but this was such a great read. Flipping back to the first few pages, it's crazy something so amazing exploded from... "hey... this is a total shot in the dark but..." You guys are great! Aquahound, you're an internet hero!
Whenever I get around to crossing off scuba on the life to-do list I'll know where to turn!

So, Aquahound, did you save all the other pictures? Were there any other interesting ones?

24ur.com, in my case. I've just "wasted" 5 hours after finding this thread and playing along with it, googling clues and all.

Can't find article on 24ur.com at all. I was asking to add a link to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom