Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I; like most other new members here; felt compelled to join in order to just give you (and your crew here on the boards) kudos for a job well done!

I spent the better part of 3 hours reading all the posts and viewing the pictures myself. I spent my Honeymoon in Aruba and drove all over that tiny little island in the week I was there. I also dove at 4 different sites there and I am pretty sure I wouldn't have recognized it(Aruba) from those pics.

I find the video (while amazing it even exists) a bit underwhelming to say the least; lol. Its the story behind it that is really drawing the attention.

Great job again and I will be sharing this with other internet friends and boards I visit with. Hope the video makes it to 5Mill hits!

Good luck here with your legal woes. Sad situation really.

This is still fun. Glad you got the Scubaboard name out there some, AH.

Read this thread from top to bottom, and I don't regret a second of time spent doing so. A good buddy of mine linked me to the video which procured my curiosity so much that I promptly followed the link in the description.

Great story! I especially like how the owners personally posted their warm thanks along with additional backstory, and they did so on the very forum that dissected, translated, and pieced together the very little available evidence to bring their collective goal(s) to success.

Best regards to AH and the scubaboard community!
--
Yesod

Post-script: I'll be waiting for photos of the meeting to be posted =D =D

Nice story... I'm not even a diver or like water... I cant even swim but I enjoyed this topic a lot.

Its always interesting what the sea brings to you... this reminds me when some fishermen here in Brazil found a project of a south african spy drone in north brazilian beach, which traveled about 5000 miles.

moraisvinna.blogspot.com /2009/01/ mistrio-esclarecido-drone-areo-no-mar.html

Thanks for the story.

Kim Komando telling this story on air right now on her syndicated radio tech show. Mentioned the ScubaBoard. Got a round of applause.

CNN will be airing it at 12:45ish EDT today. Both Dick de Bruin and I will be interviewed by the host via telephone.

CNN will be airing it at 12:45ish EDT today. Both Dick de Bruin and I will be interviewed by the host via telephone.
DVR is set!:D

Cheers to AquaHound and all those that assisted. Amazing story. Can't stop viewing the video posted Youtube.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom