Online Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey desert gold hound, I just read your post sorry the storm made the pool a little dirty. I hope the experience was still a good one. I was also a little concerned with the "very used octo". I talked to the owner of Lake Mohave SCUBA about it and he said he would replace it with a brand new Aqua Lung abs octo for free. Give him a call.

Wow!! That's a pretty cool deal! I look forward to seeing you out in the water when you finish your cert.

It works just fine I could have said no but I thought the deal was A+ no problems I will not make him do this I was not complaining at all I am very very happy as everything is in usable condition. I will not even consider taking him up on the NEW octo or even a different used one. I got my moneys worth and I don't ask for anything more.

I know a good deal when I see one. I got a good deal I looked everything up online and I walked away from the store with a steal. You can tell the owner Thank You and I am looking forward to taking specialty courses. The pool was dirty due to natural causes not anything your fault and not enough time to clean. I have seen it spotless and know that it usually is a spotless pool. I love the fact that its salt water and doesn't have the harsh chemical smell.

Thank you everyone at Lake Mohave Scuba for everything. As a student I would rate you A+. I feel very comfortable down under and will continue my education. I got my moneys worth out of the lessons and the amount of ONE ON ONE was just unexpected. Your group reacted to all situations with professionalism and calmly. Even the out of water ones from divers non related to your course or business.

I will never forget my first 4 dives and the wonders that they beheld. The buoyancy rings (triangles) were a good way to test my skills. The sunken van and buss was really cool even if I was not allowed to enter (I understand why). I didn't just dive some boring place, I dove with good vis, lots to see, and activities that both challenged me and allowed me to see how much I actually did learn.

Thanks again everyone and I hope to see you under the water again. Oh and I wont make a bubbles joke....ROFL

NOW CERTIFIED

Back
Top Bottom