Visayas Dive Safari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sffrenchman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone:

I did a quick search on the board but did not find very recent posts on this subject. I am researching trips for my dive club and I am considering a dive safari in the visayas in the March/April timeframe. The emphasis should be on the diving i.e. as much diving as possible with a quality dive operation; we do not need luxury in terms of accommodations.
I have seen some operations on the web and would appreciate recommendations from those who have done such safaris.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Christophe

try matt reed here on scubaboard... he's got an operation in malapascua (threshers) and his own boat - i don't know what capacity it has to do off-shore or multi-island safaris but it's a decent sized boat he's got

I also think the larger operations on boracay do island safaris - victory divers has a big boat there

hope this helps

Jag

Sumilon
Dauin
Dumaguete
Sipalay
and many, many more.

punta bilar dive center in surigao offers dive safari as well:D

We are a dive resort on Anda on Bohol and we have a dive operator who uses us for their safari - Boats and accomodation Camiguin - Philippines (different Abyss Divers to the one at our resort - pure coincidence!). They have two safaris in the Visaya area - 'Visayans' and 'Camigiun' (we are in the latter).

I only know about the Anda portion but they all seem to have a good time. They stay in our resort and dive from their own boat. They use the same local guide who knows our sites.

Back
Top Bottom