any info on Mammoth lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK who's up for a sneak dive:eyebrow:

The Cryers never owned Mammoth Lake. They only managed the lake. They are the owners of Hydrosports Scuba. The Hydrosprots email hsport@swbell.net and phone 979-285-0600 are still working.

It sounds like the cryers and the property owner have terminated there relationship....Sooooo does anyone know who owns the property and a possible contact # ?????

Well, that's a bunch of rubbish. Guess it's better I heard it now rather than find out after having drive out there.

I heard that someone else is opening the shop/place back up. Possibly in Feb but not sure. Hopefully sooner then later.

last time I was there was 2 years ago.
Did it ever fill all the way:idk:

Mike

The sign on the door says that the new company is called mammoth lake scuba. They have a partially developed website. The sign on the door also says that they are having a grand reopening sale on 1 FEB 11.

The web site says that they are a Scubapro Platinum dealer and that they teach PADI courses.

The store is virtually empty with the exception of 4 or 5 display cases and a wooden counter. I was surprised that no one was there working if they are planning on opening in 2 weeks.

There is another sign on the gate to the lake saying that the lake is closed. The contact number is 979-482-2810. The gate was open, saturday around noon.

Hydrosports Scuba still has the same phone number and email address. I will be using Mike in the near future to rebuild my regs because he has been maining my regs since mid 90's. It is possible Hydrosports will reopen, just not at Mammoth Lake.

Out of curiosity I dropped by Mammoth Lake Scuba this evening. Peering through the door it appears to have a lot of Scuba Pro stuff on display, which seems like the above poster who said they would be a ScubaPro Platinum dealer is accurate. Still advertising as Feb 1 opening. Didn't see a sales counter, cash register, or computer though. Unknown if they have a compressor, and if not, when they will have one.

Glad to hear the lake will be back open for diving (hopefully)... They sunk a lot of time and money into those attractions. I've only dived it twice but would like to again in the future..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom