Dangerous Situations!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It doesn't look like he has a flag. His right hand is full with his spear gun, his left with a camera. When he looks up and follows his boat to the left, you would expect to see a line to his flag, if he had one, and was carrying it with his left hand.
Also I don't see any evidence of a flag on the surface.
If no flag, then you get what you get.

Plenty of room and depth for a boat to pass over. EVERY DIVER should be aware of what is passing over head. That is not a reaction to a dangerous situation, that is just common sense.

Another rule you may have ignored is that freedivers never dive alone. On the surace there was my partner with the float. Another detail is that lines attached to floats are not in any of the divers hand as in this case, I am spearfishing and i need to avoid any unnecessary things, and the line is attached on my weight belt. Also most of the spots we dive at cant be easily reached just by swimming there, so one member of the team is one the boat that is close to us constantly. You cannot see my partner in the water or the boat, as I am hunting and they are behind me trying to disturb the fish the least they can.

Back
Top Bottom