GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am hopping to make my first meet and greet this weekend. I like to meet other divers and talk about different dive adventures. Want to try the lp120's I recently acquired. I also have an Aqualung Legend first stage that I am hopping to trade for a couple of H valves.

Just put it on FB...but figure'd I would put it up here....doesn't look like we'll make it over....big Food Safety Audit at the plant and doesn't look like I'll be able to escape friday. Hope y'all have a great weekend and hope to make it in the spring....

It saddens me to see that some of you will not be joining us this year...but, I am glad to see some new people are planning to attend.

Looking forward to making lots of memories this weekend with some new and old dive buddies!

Trust me Jendra....I would much rather be at the quarry diving that what I have to endure this week....it would have been a great relaxing thing.

I'm even sadder knowing some of the miscreants who'll be there next weekend. :mooner:

It saddens me to see that some of you will not be joining us this year...but, I am glad to see some new people are planning to attend.

Looking forward to making lots of memories this weekend with some new and old dive buddies!

I would rather be there myself. There have been some things going on starting last week that I simply could not get out of doing. I will be looking forward to seeing you all in the spring.

Weather is shaping up nicely! 30% chance of rain early on Friday, clearing up to partly sunny as the day progresses. Mostly sunny from that point on! Highs in the low to mid 60s, lows in the mid 40s. PERFECT fall camping/diving weather!!

I have a newbe coming along with me who is just purchasing her gear but is a few things short (extra thick wet suit, enough lead, hood, belt. I have her covered for more of the stuff but does anyone have any extra lead she could borrow this weekend. I have an extra 10-15 lb for her and I guess she needs 24 total. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom